Thursday, June 11, 2009

i'm such a lost pig.. =.=

Hell.. I think I lost myself since about 2 weeks ago. Hm.. kata orang, gue linglung.
My mother said that it was fine, karena itu emang kebiasaan gue kalo nunggu pengumuman sesuatu. Okay.. June 13th 2009 I’ll get the result of UN. It drives me mmmh not a bit but.. CRAZY FOR SURE!!(efek lebay). Gue jadi sering ngelamun dan ketakutan gitu.. Bener-bener kayak orang yang tersesat di hutan (hah? Emangnya gimana? Emang gue pernah tersesat di hutan ya?).
I’m sooooooo nervous, people!! Wish me luck wish me luck wish me looooooooots of luck!!





perasaan gue sekarang kurang lebih ya kayak anak babi di atas.. hiks



Hhh I need to refresh my mind, I want anything but can makes me relax and happy for real!! S.O. S!!

Btw, if you like the image above you can find other images on my site : lolliciouz.deviantart.com

WISH ME LUCK, or my mother will shoot!


xoxo

No comments: