Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dear Love

Don't you know that I'm jealous cause you are so kind to every girls you know? You always treat them like you're falling in love with every of them. You do the same to me. It's your fault that i finally fall for you. I love you. It's hard for me to accept the fact that you just like me, not love me. It's hard for me to accept the fact that I'm just one of your girl friends, not a special girlfriend. It's hard for me to hold this one sided love. It's even harder for me to take all of flattering things you do to me, and pretend that they're not special.
So please love, if you can't love me back.. please just don't be that nice to me.. It will help me to move on. You take my heart for granted, thu' i know that you don't mean to. I'm not only loving you, but also hating you right now..

No comments: