Friday, May 1, 2009

A Nice Quote, Tanjoubi Omedetou Inong!!

Well.. I got myself motivated after i read this quote. Hope you'll be the same. This is for my people who still can't decide what he/she wants. Especially for you, who gonna face UMB or SNMPTN and doesn't have any idea about what major you'll choose in the University. Here we go..

You have brain in your head
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself any direction you choose
You are on your own and you know what you know and you are the one who'll decide where you'll go on the place you'll go


Sebenarnya sih.. I dedicate this post for Inong, my smart classmate yang bakal ikut UMB. Karena sepertinya dia masih ragu sama jurusan yang bakal dipilihnya.. And because today is May 1st and it means, today is her birthday.. I really wanna say ''TANJOUBI OMEDETOU, INONG!!'' and "GANBATTE FOR UMB!!"

No comments: